Sharing this today, and I have no idea where I happened upon it, so if someone sees this and says, ‘I know who created this list!”, please let me know so I give appropriate credit!
We are just over a month into the new year. The last week of December, I went through this list and answered these questions for myself. This morning, I went back and reminded myself, a great help for focus, to re-read these goals and thoughts.
If you have not done something similar for 2020, give it a try-- I found it helpful!
Let me know if you do, too.
1. What is one hope for 2020?
2. What do I want to stand for?
3. What are my core values and beliefs?
4. What am I most excited about in 2020?
5. What is the number one goal for my relationship with myself?
6. Number one goal for my romantic relationship?
7. Number one goal for my career?
8. Number one goal for health and well being?
9. What changes do I want to make in the rhythms of my life externally moving forward?
10. By the end of 2020, I will…
Be. By Kate.
Be your best self. One step at a time.